Voucher Program Policies
In order to participate in The Grocery Foundation Breakfast for Learning Voucher Program your program MUST meet the BFL nutrition program criteria. The Voucher Program is available to school-affiliated child nutrition programs that serve breakfast, lunch and/or snack programs offered during regular school hours. Please review all of the criteria to ensure your program qualifies: BFL Participant Criteria (PDF)
Vouchers expire June 30, 2013. If you have any unused vouchers at the end of the school year, please destroy. BFL does not require you to send back unused vouchers as we will be unable to provide you with any refunds or credits.
Voucher Exchanges, Credits, or Reimbursements:
BFL is unable to provide voucher exchanges, credits, or reimbursements for unused vouchers. Please be sure not to order more vouchers than your program can use by June 30, 2012. Programs are welcome to order as many times throughout the year as necessary.
Nutrition programs are not permitted to share vouchers with other nutrition programs. The resale of vouchers are strictly prohibited.
- Vouchers have no cash value
- Only redeemable by approved schools (must be a registered nutrition program)
- Only to be redeemed at the list of Participating Grocers
- Stores reserve the right to request identification
- Limit of one voucher per item except for Fresh produce vouchers
- Fresh Produce vouchers (Oranges, Apples, or Bananas) can be used in multiples can be used against a single purchase sale
- No sharing, exchanging, refunds or credits
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) to find the answer to common questions. Still have questions –contact